Rib Eating Contest
The 2017 Brockville Ribfest Howard Travel Rib-Eating Contest Winners:
- 1st - 1000 Islands Pizza - Wild Card - 5.24
- 2nd - Brockville Police Service - Saucy Little Porkers - 6.18
- 3rd - Prysmian - Meat Rushmore - 6.36
- 4th - Leading Edge Overhead Doors - Keep Calm and Blaze on - 6.37
- 5th - 3M - Ace's Place - 6.40
- 6th - Donaldson Canada - The Rib-Placements - 7.16
- 7th - YES FM - 7.17
- 8th - Kinsmen Club - Kinsmen Karnivores - 7.25
- 9th - BBBS All Stars - 7.58
- 10th - Ketchum - Holy Smokers - 8.58
- 11th - Brockville Police Service - Just Blowin' Smoke - 10.09
- 12th - 3M - Getting' Piggy With It - 11.10
- 13th - 3M - Easy Pickin's - 11.28
Once again this year at Brockville RibFest we are offering you the opportunity to pig out! Challenge your friends, co-workers, family members, or other businesses and support Big Brothers Big Sisters of Leeds and Grenville.
This challenge requires teams of four. It is a minimum of $100 to enter a team (only $25 per person). Team members can pay the entry fee themselves, or they can get sponsors or pledges.
This contest is a relay-style race where contestants take turns eating juicy grilled ribs as fast as they can. The team who pigged out the fastest wins. The 12th annual rib eating contest will take place on Friday, August 10, at 6 pm on the main stage, and is a family favourite.
Registration will close on August 8. All proceeds from this event go toward Big Brothers Big Sisters programs.
There will be a prize awarded to the team with the best team spirit, so suit up, paint your faces, and find a unique way to show your team spirit.
For more information, please contact Big Brothers Big Sisters at
613-345-0281 or email@example.com.